The Pro-Line BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KM3 Mud-Terrain Class 1 1.9" Rock Crawler Tire was designed from the ground
up for maximum grip on the toughest terrain.
Measuring in at 4.19" outer diameter, the Class 1 legal KM3 is ready for both competition and scale adventure.
The Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 (Key feature: Mud traction 3rd Generation) is BFGoodrich's Off-Road Maximum Traction tire
with aggressive tread lugs that bite into loose or muddy surfaces and climb over slippery rocks. Based on the
BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX symmetric tread design, the Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 features deep, self-cleaning independent
tread blocks and linear transverse flex zones to provide the grip that you need to get over the toughest obstacles.
This tire provides the perfect balance of scale looks and performance!
- Class 1 Legal 4.19" OD
- Tire Detail Skillfully Recreated for Your Scale Crawler
- 3rd Generation Mud Traction Technology
- Deep, Self-cleaning Independent Tread Blocks
- Aggressive Tread Lugs that Bite onto Loose or Muddy Surfaces
- Flex Zones Provide Maximum Grip to Get Over Obstacles
- Available in Pro-Line’s Legendary G8 or Super Soft Predator Compound
- Fits Pro-Line’s wide array of 1.9” Wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.19" (106mm)
Width: 1.4" (36mm)
NEW RC CAR
- Off Road
No posts found