This is a 1985 Toyota HiLux SR5 Rock Crawler Body. Toyota® fans rejoice! Pro-Line is pleased to announce the release of the fully licensed 1985 Toyota® HiLux SR5 body for the SCX10 Trail Honcho! Pro-Line brings another iconic crawler back to life with exacting scale details and performance enhancements that will please any scale adventurer.
This 1985 Toyota® HiLux SR5 body is available in two configurations; either with the Cab and Bed or just the Cab alone so you can mount the Cab and/or the Bed separately and customize to your liking. The front and rear end have been slightly dovetailed for maximum crawling performance without affecting scale appearance. Get Back to the Future with Pro-Line’s new 1985 Toyota® HiLux SR5 Clear Body!!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader’s Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
Toyota® trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
- Features -
- Officially Licensed 1985 Toyota® HiLux SR5 Body
- True Scale Looks & Performance
- Also Available in a 2-Piece Cab and Bed Design
- Cab Offered Separately for Customization Flexibility
- Paint-then-peel Overspray film included
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan®
- Includes Detailed Decal Sheet
- Four steps to Trail Ready:
- 1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
- 2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- 3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- 4.) Mount your new body onto your SCX10
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Included -
- 1985 Toyota® HiLux SR5 Clear Cab (1pc)
- Window Masks
- Detailed Decal Sheet
- Fits -
- Axial SCX10 12.3" (313mm) Wheelbase Chassis
- Specs -
- Length: 11.31" (287mm)
- Width: 8.0" (203mm)
- Height: 5.25" (133mm)
NEW RC CAR
- Rock Crawling