- ImmersionRC's newest version (4.1) of their popular 5.8GHz diversity receiver, the DUO5800 V4 now with 40ch including RaceBand. This receiver includes the popular Fatshark/ImmersionRC 'NexWaveRF' series of A/V frequencies + 7 RaceBand channels and now also includes an additional 24ch for 5.8GHz. Now 1 receiver can cover all 5.8GHz frequencies. The diversity receiver system automatically chooses the best signal reception between the two internal receivers, giving you the best picture possible.
- A/V receiver with diversity antenna inputs
- GS-Link (Groundstation Link) for direct single-cable connection to the ImmersionRC Groundstation (soon to be released)
- >-90dBm typical sensitivity (using NexWaveRF module technology)
- SMA female antenna connectors, compatible with standard 5.8GHz antennas (omni or directional)
- Compatible with 'DC Short' antennas (such as the Cloverleaf, and SPW)
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz as standard, with 32 channel mode supporting most competitor's transmitters.
- Audible Low-battery alarm, Duo5800v4 uses a switching regulator for lower power consumption, and runs much cooler
- Inputs filtered against nearby 2.4GHz and UHF R/C radios.
- Input voltage 6-13V DC (2.1mm plug, center pin positive)
- 2 x antennas (3dBi 5.8Ghz omni-directional)
- 2 x 30cm RCA AV cables (3.5mm 4-POL to 3xCinch)
- 1 x 1m DC Power cable (open ends)
-Standard Frequencies :
- IRC/FatShark: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860 (all within the legal ISM band)
- IRC RaceBand: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917 MHz (legal for Ham use in USA)
Extra frequencies :
- E Band: 5705, 5685, 5665, 5645, 5885, 5905, 5925, 5945
- B Band: 5733, 5752, 5771, 5790, 5809, 5828, 5847, 5866
- A Band: 5865, 5845, 5825, 5805, 5785, 5765, 5745, 5725
Download the User Manual - Duo5800v4.1 RaceBand Diversity Rx Manual (EN) (1.8 MB)
FPV Accessory :
- Goggle / Receiver
No posts found