This Z01 AIO 5.8G FPV Camera is custom for Micro FPV quadcopter like Tiny Whoop etc. With the BETAFPV F3 flight controller and customed plastic holder, you could assemble the FC tower for you Tiny Whoop and no soldering needed.
Several huge improvement on the V1.2 version.
Fixed 20° tilt camera mount. At this angle the pilot can still see everything ahead in full-blown fast forward flight.
The pin header between the cameras lens and vtx board are fragile and break easily. So this V1.2 version stiffen the connection considerably and could stand worst crashes.
Cables with JST 1.25 connector are available for OSD function. So you could use it with brushed FC with OSD function easily.
Attention: this JST 1.25 connector is using for video in and out, do not insert to a battery.
A customed camera holder is included and you could assemble the camera to the frame easily.
How to change the 5.8G frequency:
- Press Band/Channel button once to change channel. Channel LEDs will skip to next one after single press.
- Press and hold button for 4 seconds to change frequency band. Band LEDs will skip to next one accordingly.
Here is the component layout diagram of Z01.
Assemble as a FC tower with BETAFPV F3 flight controller. The FC tower is using on Beta65, Beta65S and Beta75.
- Z shape design to withstand worst crashes
- 5.8G FPV dipole whip high sensitivity antenna, no problem with range or durability
- 8 LEDs display channel and 6 LEDs display frequency group information
- Wide lens angle and miniature and light weight design
- Output power: 25mW
- Supply Voltage: 2.9-5.5v
- Size : 47*14.8*12.5 mm
- Weight: 4.3g/4.79g
- Antenna：Dipole whip high sensitivity antenna
- Frequency: 40 channels (Brand A->E) and 8 raceband channels (Brand F)
- Field of view: 120 degrees
- Antenna Port: 50 Ω
- SENSOR: NTSC 640x480
- LENS ANGEL: H:120°/V:100°
The Brand F also know as raceband.
- 1 * BETAFPV Z01 AIO FPV Camera
- 1 * Customed Plastic Camera Holder
- 1 * 2-pins Header Connector (Using for BETAFPV FC boards)
- FPV Camera
- Video Transmitter
- LuchBox FPV